Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thought for the Day!

Last visit my doctor talked me into taking a B12 injection because my energy level was so low. I also started an oral supplement called NT Factor. B12 is a water-soluble vitamin found in many foods and often taken as a supplement to help boost energy and improve mood and memory. NT Factor is a supplement that helps to repair the cell wall membranes so that they can better absorb nutrients which, in turn, would allow the cells to produce more energy to the body. WOW!!!! Both of them seem to really be working for me. By the next day, I had so much more energy. I actually felt like a new person. I got all dolled-up and went out on a date with my husband on several different nights! Being water-soluble the B12 injections do not last very long in the body so the fact that I am continuing to feel more energetic tells me the NT Factor is also working. I'm such a stubborn girl.....I almost rejected the injection thinking that I did not want to "cover up" my symptoms in anyway. After all, how can I properly evaluate my medical therapy if I mask my symptoms with a "feel good shot". A big thank you to my doctor for convincing me to quit being so stubborn and to accept the help the vitamins and supplements may can give me while undergoing my medical management. There will be PLENTY of time to evaluate the effectiveness of my therapy. In the mean time, there is no need to feel SO TIRED that I don't even want to get dressed and brush my hair!


NO, this is NOT a picture of the Borrelia Burgdorferi organism!  This is a picture of the pills that I have to take on a daily basis to kill it!
So, my thought for day is:
You DON'T want Lyme Disease! 
Please take precautions if you are going to be outdoors and inspect your and your family members body closely for ticks. If you ever get the classic Bull's Eye Rash, seek immediate antibiotic treatment from your doctor. BUT.....even if you get bit by a tick and have NO RASH what-so-ever, go to the doctor and ask for a ONE TIME dose of antibiotics.

Don't let anyone tell you that there is NO LYME DISEASE in ARKANSAS! It IS here in full force!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Your wonderful Doctor is right! You are stubborn...which is WHY AND HOW you will WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete